Monday, December 19, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas

Christmas-time is definitely here.

The tree is decorated. 


The gifts are wrapped. (I do have a few more projects to finish...and a few more gifts to purchase). Read about my flat-packing Christmas tags here


Twinkle lights are everywhere.



And I love that we have a banister this year to decorate.


Little trees are everywhere...including the hall bath


and our room.


And there are Christmas towels out in the kitchen.


I've mailed our Christmas Cards (see our picture here). Cards from friends and family are starting to arrive.

But after the mail came today - it definitely seems like Christmas-time! My Grandma Mae sent us quite a few pounds of her famous fudge. Peanut Butter and Chocolate!



Now, it feels like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment