Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Vacation (Hudson's first beach trip)

Oh how I love the beach! And I was hoping that Hudson would share that love as well. Armed with my travel tips from a friend, I was excited to give it a try.


He absolutely loved it!!! He took some awesome naps to the sound of the ocean.



In the evenings, when the sun had gone down some, he also enjoyed the pool.


This trip gave us lots of family time.




Pippa loved to kiss on Hudson.



We had a great time  celebrating Dad's birthday at the yummy Aunt Catfish's (It's our favorite...and a yearly tradition).



 Pippa was sporting a new lip stick shade of "Sweet Potatoes."


And when our family gets together, there are also lots of pictures taken.







Is it too soon to be planning a return trip?


5 comments:

  1. Thankful for special times! M O M/ NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little firetruck outfit! Looks like a great trip. Next year will be fun when Hudson gets to play in the water and eat the sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I hear when I see pippa's pic is "paw-paw" said in a hushed tone. LOL!!! Also, Hudson cracks me up with his expressions. I can't even handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, such good pics!!! Hudson and Pippa are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these pictures!!! What a beautiful family! Loved the pictures. It looks like you had a great time! :)


    London apartments Notting Hill

    ReplyDelete