Monday, February 25, 2013

Fabulous Finds Under $5: Free Frame and eBook

I am well aware that today is Monday and not Friday. However, I found two freebies today that may not last until Friday. And "Monday Finds Under Five" don't sound as cool. ha.

Jeremiah watched Hudson this morning so that I could take a mini-vacation quick trip to Target. I had heard that Huggies were on clearance and wanted to use some of my coupons. Pampers are my favorite, but if Huggies are cheap I will use those! I was able to stack some coupons and get some diapers for when Hudson is a little bit bigger. We are still wearing Newborn size for now.

Before I go to Target, I always check out their printable coupons. And I always print the coupons that are for apparel, not knowing what I might find on those lovely clearance racks. But right now, you can print a $2 any picture frame coupon that will let you get this 4x6 frame for FREE!


They are priced at $1.99.



Pick your color...black, white, or wood.



If I end up going back to Target before the coupon expires, you can bet I will pick up another frame.


The second freebie of the day is the book "Courageous" in Kindle form. Download the book here....and remember to check the price. Amazon changes prices frequently and without warning. I don't have a Kindle, but I do have the Kindle App on my iPad.



Have you found any fabulous finds under $5 lately? I'm loving my "freebies" today!

Oh, and here's a deal for a cheap gift idea...$1 for a photo mug (plus shipping). Mother's Day?  Plus, get 40 free 4x6 prints for signing up...great way to fill that free photo frame!




No comments:

Post a Comment