Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Showers

I guess you could say we are in the middle of our rainy season here in Tennessee.  In college, I remember actually wearing out an umbrella. When it rains...it rains for days!



Even on dry days, Hudson wakes up in the morning asking to go outside.

 So, he is definitely more excited to go on a WET adventure!


He loves when our friends come out to play with us.





He didn't care that raindrops kept collecting on his glasses.


 


He would gladly play outside all day long.




He even found a place to wash his hands.




They say that "April showers bring May flowers." I've planted some flowers in pots and I can only hope that this rain is helping them to grow. We are anticipating some pretty, flower-filled days to come.


 

 But for now, we will enjoy the rain.


After I finally convinced Hudson to come inside yesterday, he convinced me that he needed a fruit snack (AKA his answer to all of life's problems).



And as he ate it, I know that he was contemplating how to get back outside in the rain again.


PS: Some have asked where my rain boots are from... They are not Hunters, but from Amazon. You can buy them here. They have a skinnier calf than my other rain boots, which I love. They aren't lined, but I wore regular socks with them and walked over 12 miles one day in NYC with no issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment