Monday, December 1, 2014

Easy Toddler Mail-Out

I try to mail pictures to the grandparents often. If something as simple as a few pictures of my kids can make my loved ones happy - then I am going to mail them pictures! 


With the Thanksgiving batch of pictures, instead of including a note card, I let Hudson send a coloring sheet. 


I simply found a printable coloring sheet online that I liked, printed it and let Hudson color away. 


His coloring may just be scribbles these days, but it made for a fun bit of mail for our family. 

It was so fun, in fact, that I plan to do this for other holidays! 

1 comment:

  1. I looked at that one picture and thought he was a great artist! I love how much he likes to color. I need to be more proactive at printing out pictures for family!

    ReplyDelete