Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Free Paint Saturday!

ACE Hardware is at it again! They are offering a free quart of their paint (you pick the color) while supplies last this Saturday (August 4th).


You can actually paint a lot with a quart of good paint. I painted our entire master bathroom with one quart (mind you, it is a very small room). And I also painted this lovely table and chairs with a quart of ACE free paint.

Do you have any projects in mind? What will you use your free paint for? I'm hoping to stock up on some colors that may get used for future projects. It's a great way to get some funky colors.

Remember, it is only "while supplies last" - so get there early. And it will be a flat paint.

I plan to get my free paint and then head across the street to Goodwill's half-price Saturday. (In Chattanooga, everything in Goodwill is half price on the first Saturday of each month.) I'm hoping to score some maternity clothes and maybe some nursery items...I'm still on the hunt for a Jenny Lind crib, a dresser, a rocking chair/glider, etc.

Print your coupon here

1 comment:

  1. I have fallen in love with the Jenny Lind items myself! Actually found a crib today for $25 :) Although I don't need it quite yet, I will down the road and that'll be one thing less i'll need!

    ReplyDelete