Friday, April 13, 2012

Every Birthday Deserves Some Freebies

I love a birthday - I love the cards in the mail, the excitement of waking up on your day, the phone calls from family members, and the little surprises from people who care. (See how my family celebrated birthdays here) Since my birthday is right around the corner, I have noticed my email inbox has quickly filled with free offers and coupons to help me celebrate the big day.

For example, yesterday, I was able to get any drink, any size, with any extras from Starbucks for absolutely free! I am also drooling as I think about my free burger from Red Robin. I also received a free cheese fondue (no purchase necessary) from the Melting Pot. And last year, World Market gave me $10 to spend any way I chose. I was even able to combine the $10 with a $10 off $20 coupon, helping me to score 12 free drinking glasses. There are all kinds of offers available from restaurants and businesses to help you feel special.



One of the easiest ways to make sure that you receive all these freebies is by visiting Birthday Freebies.  After selecting your location, Birthday Freebies will show you all the offers available to you in your area. Usually, it requires takes signing up for a business' mailing/email list. And while you're at it, sign your spouse up too! Then you can enjoy super cheap dates twice a year!

What's your favorite Birthday Freebie?

No comments:

Post a Comment