Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dog Applique Onesies

I am so excited about being an aunt! My little sister has a baby girl on the way -


Now that I know the baby is a girl - it's time for the crafting to begin! I wanted to give Amy something for the baby for Christmas. While working on my "Favorite Things" post, I came across this idea from Martha Stewart.


Annie, our family dachshund will soon be the "big sister."


Therefore, I felt it appropriate for the baby to have a onesie featuring Annie. Using the iron on magic that I used for these baby gifts here, the new Howland baby will have an Annie inspired outfit!


For additional cuteness, I wrapped the dog around the onesie (much like the inspiration piece).



Any other dachshund lovers out there?

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. Your niece is going to be a lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete