Thursday, December 1, 2011

Who Pins What?

I love learning new things...especially if it's a feature to help my pinterest navigation. When looking at an individual pin, I have often found great ideas by browsing all the pins from a particular website simply by clicking on the link on the middle of the left hand side of the page.


And I was pleasantly surprised to find a picture of my front door complete with the Sham Wow Wreath on the front page of pinterest...pinned by a complete stranger. I must admit this made me feel famous in a very small way!


But this got me to thinking..."Are there any more pins from my blog floating around on pinterest?". And if so, how do I see them, besides randomly stumbling across them?

I determined that it is very easy. Simply type the following in your address bar:

www.pinterest.com/source/"insert blog address or web address here"/

To see what had been Pinned from So the Cook Said, I used the following URL:

www.pinterest.com/source/sothecooksaid.blogspot.com/


This could also be beneficial to look at the page for different blogs I enjoy.

Such as, Bower Power Blog, Better Home and Garden, or hair ideas from Its the Small Things


Oh the possibilities!

And if you do not have a Pinterest account, I can send you an instant invitation. Simply comment with your email address. Otherwise, you may have to wait a few weeks for an official invite to be sent to you.

2 comments:

  1. singinglynnie@gmail.com - please!!! :) I think it's AWESOME that you're featured!!! You're so creative and diligent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me an invite at mestes86@gmail.com. Thanks! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete