Thursday, December 1, 2011

Get Something Back

I wanted to pass on to you a wonderful online rebate program. If you make any online purchases, this rebate program is for you!

I started using Ebates whileplanning my wedding. After ordering many wedding supplies online, I received quite the refund check. Basically, ever couple months, a check will be sent to you in the mail. Honestly, I usually forget about my pending rewards until I receive the email, telling me the amount of my "Big Fat Check."

The list of participating vendors is huge. Jeremiah even booked our honeymoon cruise through Ebates.

The process is simple.
1. Click here to sign up.

2. Choose your gift card bonus just for signing up.


Right now, the promo includes many different $10 gift cards.

3. Select the store you wish to shop. Cash back percentage will be posted next to the store name.

4. After being redirected to the store website, shop as usual. Ebates will record your purchases. After a few days, you will be able to view your pending cash back!

It's easy...and it's more money in your pocket. Sometimes, my check is only $10, but that's an extra $10 that I didn't have before!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone should sign up under Cindy!! very legit! Love getting my "big fat check" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered our camping stuff for next summer and got a huge rebate at REI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love that sometimes it overs shipping or tax.

    ReplyDelete