Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cardboard Creativity from the Carrels

Blog posts used to get written during Hudson's nap times. But these days, I find myself wanting to rest or nap myself once he is down. In case you missed our news...


A few weeks ago, my friend Sarah sent me these fun pictures of her girl's playhouse that they made out of cardboard. They are missionaries to Brazil and have just moved to a new part of the country. While they wait for their furniture to arrive, Sarah's creativity has given the girls the most adorable place to play. 


I love the fact that Evie, the oldest, got to paint her new house herself. 


Inside and out.

Anna Claire seems to be supervising the entire project.  I also immediately fell in love with the little shingles. 


From shutters to a flower box, this is the cutest cardboard creation ever.


You can check out more about Dave and Sarah's ministry in Brazil on their blog, Bits from Brasil. And you can read more about our fun visit to see them in the Amazon in these posts

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it cool all the fun things that you can do with cardboard boxes?!

    ReplyDelete