Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Free Paint at ACE this Saturday

Got a project you've been contemplating? ACE Hardware is giving out free quarts of their new line of paint - Clark and Kensington.



What can you paint with a quart? My front door took less than 1/2 quart to paint. Give your front door a new spring makeover! It will just take a little time - the paint will be free! 


So, print your coupon here and head out to your local ACE Hardware Saturday, March 3rd. Limit one per customer. Coupon states that there will be an average of 40 cans per store.

What project will you tackle wi th your free paint? Email me a picture of what you paint. I'd live to do a "finished product" post... Sothecooksaid@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this tidbit......I have a kajillion projects I'm sure I can use a quart of paint for especially when its free :0)

    ReplyDelete