Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Progress...

Did any of you make a Christmas To-Do List?  Here's my progress...
My Christmas cards are ready to address, and I just put the finishing touches on our Christmas Picture. I am so glad that my dad made me learn how to design things - I'll give you a hint: the idea for the picture and for the wording came from Pinterest.

I hope to finish up my shopping this weekend - after a few more craft projects, I should be ready to cross a few more items off my To-Do list!

I've also decided on an idea for my gift tags for this year. I did make the mistake of wrapping some presents before I was finished with the tags. Unfortunately, there may be one or two that I will have to unwrap - I just can't remember who's is what.

How ready are you for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment