Saturday, November 5, 2011

Monster Cookies

I love to try new recipes. It's my way to relax during the weekend - and this particular weekend's recipe of choice was my good friend Penny's Monster Cookies.
I'm assuming the name came from the many yummy treats all rolled into one cookie recipe.


For a wedding gift, I was given some of this dear friend's treasured recipes -


I thought you might like to enjoy these as well.

Ingredients:
1 stick margarine
3 eggs
1 cup brown suger
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 tablespoons baking soda
1 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
3 ounces chocolate chips (I usually add more)
4 cups oats
1/4 pound bag of M&M's

Mix all together. Put a teaspoon of dough on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.

Makes 3 to 4 dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment