Friday, August 5, 2011

A little extra cash in your pocket...


Just thought I would pass on a website that I frequently use - It's called Ebates. Basically, if you ever make any purchases online (and who doesn't these days?), you can get a percentage of your purchases sent back to you.

When planning my wedding, I used this website for all my purchases (Jeremiah even used it for our Honeymoon Cruise) and we got a nice check back! They send out checks quarterly - and I just got my email today that my check is on its way.

Like to check it out? Simply go here! They are currently offering a $10 gift card to either Barnes and Noble, Target, or Home Depot just for signing up.

After signing up, simply go to this site first before making any online purchases.


On the left hand side of the screen, you'll find a list of the stores supported by Ebates and the percentage of cash back you'll receive.


It's always a nice surprise to receive this "Big Fat Check" (as they call it)! Maybe I can use this for my garage sale trip tomorrow! I plan to check out the World's Largest Yard Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment