Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas from the Cooks - 2013

From our family to yours - Merry Christmas!


As we gather with family and reflect on the past year, we are so thankful for all that the Lord has done for us. Just looking at this four pound, one month old little guy on Christmas day last year is a great reminder!





We have  been spending as much time with our families as possible.







Seeing my mom's Christmas decor is always a highlight.





We were so excited to be able to spend some time with Jeremiah's brother and his family. They are missionaries to Japan (see their blog here).


The cousins got to meet for the first time.





On one of our travel days, we even stopped for lunch to see more family.



It was so special to have four generations of Cook men in one picture.

During lunch, I also randomly ran into some of my favorite Encounter people - Elisabeth and her family! They were just randomly stopping for lunch as they traveled for the holidays. I wish I had snapped a picture. It was such a neat "coincidence" that the Lord worked out for us. I'm sure the others in the restaurant were wondering about all the screaming and yelling! But I won't apologize. I was super surprised and excited to see them!

We have more family to see and more places to celebrate.




We are enjoying every minute of it!


Isaiah 9:6 

"For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment